There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Uhoh

Look out for the haters Nabai!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Brilliant!

A great animation and a great song make an amazing combo. Best part was Lowtax punching Baumer in the face!

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Freakin Sweet

I thought Irod Bad was brilliant but this is even better, the voice acting for the Russians was perfect and it was awesome that the buildings in Russia were made of Tetris blocks. Keep up the good work, i hope to see more soon!

The Immune System The Immune System

Why?

Why the hell do people try to post there shitty school projects on Newgrounds? At least this one had some "humor" in it but still, just don't post these shitty school projects.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Freakin Amazing!

No brainer that you won the gold tank, you blew the other contenders out of the water with this AMAZING work. You gotta make a full legnth motion picture, you are an inspiration to all up and coming artists. 11+/10

Watch Out Obama Watch Out Obama

Not bad

Pretty good, not as funny as it could of been. Why dose Bill's nose look like a penis?

When Fanboys Collide Two! When Fanboys Collide Two!

Solid

But dose this meen I can call you an Anti-Fanboy fanboy? Have to agree with you with the 360 thing, only retards put them on there sides. Macs are sux.

diamond-armada responds:

glad ya liked it :) I wouldn't call myself an anti-fanboy fanboy, because I'm not totally over the top with it all the time, I just hate them really xP and yes, that's why our old 360 crashed and so many other 360s have crashed, because it was put on its side xP

meh macs are good I think, I dont do anything else besides design and development and I've got a 360, wii and dreamcast if I wanna play games :P

Apocalypse Please Preview Apocalypse Please Preview

Nice for a trailer

A well put together trailer for a series that looks promising. Hopefully it will be as good as you made it out to be.

flash attack flash attack

Its been done...

Cheap knock off.

rutger438 responds:

So? It has been done a million times. It's a good concept and I just wanted to practice my flash skills. If you don't like animator versus animation, don't watch! OMG....

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Jaw dropping

One of the best action animations on the site. Definitely a nominee for "best use of a cat having a flashback in a flash animation."